Yesterday, I had a fight with my husband. I think hormones and not having air conditioning may have had something to do with it. I was very angry because he did something that I ask him not to do, for the right reason. As a Christian woman I sometimes struggle with submission. What happened would not make significant implications a hundred years from now it was a matter of my pride. I have a wonderful husband that has blessed me beyond belief. I do not want to let my pride hurt my relationship in any way. I had to ask Jesus for forgiveness.

I have also been working on decluttering the house. Right now the house is torn up and it making me on edge because I do not want anyone to see it. My nieces wedding and reception are fast approaching and their is a great deal of things to be done. Yet I am so grateful for all I have been given. I have also been reading James Dobson's book on bringing up girls. According to Dobson Mother's are the earliest most  important educators of youth. The manners and modesty that are taught to children result in the morality and virtue of a nation. Great nations begin at home.

Popular Posts