God is good. I have had a really bad back ache. I went to the mall to get a chair massage and did a customer survey. They gave me $25.00 dollars for completing it and a gift certificate to the food court. I was able to get a chair massage, lunch, a ice mint coffee and a drink for my husband. We had a wonderful day at the book store reading and drinking with free refills. Our air condition is broken and with a heat wave going on no company can come out for about two weeks. I was even able to go to the dollar store and get laundry booster, ice cream sandwiches, salad topping, bacon and lunch meat with the left over money. The entire wonderful day was free. With my back hurting so bad yesterday, I finished my wedding gift for my niece. I also read the book the Country Bride, by Debbie Macomber. This was a wonderful clean romance novel that I truly enjoyed. I am so grateful for God's grace and provision.

Popular Posts