While last night was very restful cold and thundering. It has been so nice to have time away from work. I worked four 12 hour shift in a row to have five days off. It has allowed for me to have time to put up fresh pineapple, peppers, hummus, yogurt, corn, homemade fries and  I made 25 serving of baby food, organic peas. I want make freezer pickles but, have not been able to. It feels so good to be able to put up produce for the winter. I am so blessed. Today I had to go to my nieces house because she called me panicked that the baby had a fever. I brought her baby. Motrin and Tylenol. She took the baby to the doctor he said it was teeth coming in. My nieces husband Noel is so sweet he gave me a wonderful hug today and fixed the car.  I was able to get five pounds of cornmeal for the pantry for fifty cents with a coupon. I am trying to get my pantry ready for winter. My mother-in -law is facing a great deal of difficulty her septic has been backing up into their toilets, showers they cant take showers or use the bathroom they have to use their camper. I am praying God helps them. I also worked on my needle point today and read a while I am in the middle of reading two really good books. I have been having really bad pare-menopause  symptoms lately.The fatigue takes over before I complete all the task that need to be done in a day. I feel guilty about reading most of the day yesterday but, I could barley get out of bed. God has been calling me to serve more in my home and community, I just pray for the energy.

Popular Posts