Life has been a little difficult lately.  We have had money upsets because of hurricane Irma,God has kept my family, housed, clothed, air conditioned, entertained and fed. Despite having a whole in the roof we have managed to have it repaired. The water damage to the kitchen floor is now structurally  and sound. The tree limbs cleaned and trash removed. My food storage is finally being replaced. God kept us through one of the biggest storms in history. My bills are slowly getting caught up. We were even able to go on a camping trip this year for almost free to see our old friends.
I have struggled for years with depression and anxiety, it was a very great doctor that listened and started me on medicine. It has changed my life for the better. For years I was so afraid of the stigma that went with mental illness due to my mother I hid a pain that almost ruined my life. I am currently seeing a psychiatrist and at the age of 43 have been diagnosed with ADHD. I first I thought how could a little computer test really be scientifically sound. Well with much thought I began a drug for adults with this disorder. I have to admit that I feel great. I also have been having some extra rest the past few days. It has been very stormy and cold. Thunderstorm have been so bad they have been telling people not to go out. I have taken those afternoon warning and taken naps with my hubby and read. I have been also been working on my Christmas gifts. I would like to say have been cleaning non -stop but, that would be lies. I have been productive in keeping my home by prepping all my garden surplus for the freezer and freezing it. Despite facing hardship God has filled my freezer. Next I will begin with my little lay down freezer. My cats have given me so much love and cuddles. My friends treated my husband and myself to the wing house for my husbands birthday. We had beef stew and homemade bread made with veggies from the garden and stew meet that was 59 cents a pound after coupons. The entire meal for six was less than $1.50 because  of my friend and my garden and food storage. We played board games and watched  movies all night. The next day I went to my cousins, my niece, the baby, aunt Linda, my cousin Lindsey, Her husband Ryan, and my four nieces and nephews had salad, full of veggies from the gardens. We also had home made pizza and cake. The entire meal five dollars, for ten people. God provides in great ways. Also i was having a leak in my radiator but, God helped my husband fix it and my car has been running great. God has kept my little old car going. My student loan people have allowed me to have a two month forbearance. My husband and my medications have been free due to Publix free medication list. I had a tooth that had to be pulled. I am so grateful he said the rest of my teeth are ok. The antibiotic was free from Publix. I had been really sick for about a week because it had a abscessed, after someone bumped me hard in the mouth and made it loose. We also had a wonderful forth of July and got to see the entire family and camp out at the farm. We celebrated the birth of our country, and my husband birthday. My aunt had brought all these children from her neighborhood. They were all seven or eight years old. I am sad to say she takes them because their parents lock them out of the house when they are doing drugs. She always has picked up strays because of her kind  heart. One little girl told us she had a shard of glass in her purse to shank someone if they tried to get her. I ask her as calm as I could who was going to get her. She said when her mother locks her out of the house at night it is to stop the homeless men and pedafiles from getting her. I ask for the "shank and we put it up" I was glad aunt Linda was taking her to church and she brought all the children along. The next week the little girl left a letter in Aunt Linda purse it said Dear God, we have not met before but, my name is " child's name and I am a good girl. My heart broke. I never thought I say this but I will brave shanks any day. I feel said that our world no longer gives children childhoods.

Popular Posts