The new job

I am so grateful that I have been able to drive in the city without problems. I also went to a thrift  shop and found five baby outfits for a dollar. I also got a book bag for work on wheels.  Two audio books. Two work out tapes and two books to read and only spent eight dollars. I passed by calculation quiz and telemetry course. I start on the floor in the am. I was able to get my CPR card so I could start work. I have almost finished all the classes I have to take. I have this great nail color that was dollar and lasts. It by La Colors. My husband and sister both sent me texts that they loved me. I have started a new habit of waking up at 4 am and drinking water first thing in the morning. I have found by waking up at the same time each day and staying hydrated I have had more energy. My kitty's have been keeping me company while my husband is gone I am so grateful for all God has given me. Today is my mothers birthday I hope she hears me in heaven.


old Easter pics

Popular Posts