I have a had a great two weeks off. I am finally done with the hardest job of my life-time. I am no longer on call 24 hours seven days a week. I really think what I have been through in the last year should be illegal. I do not think I will ever take a salaried position again. Every time any one day or night called off in the building the managers where expected to fill the positon. I finally just took two weeks off before starting my new job and my husband was right I had to quit this job it was killing me. I have literally been through hell. They even complained









by husband was not working enough and he was a volunteer going up their five days a week. Here are some great mom memories. I have used this last two weeks to make a lot of great memories with my husband. We went to dolphin cove for our anniversary. we also received free tickets to see lid zeppelin . We saw a great band every night for free on at dolphin cove.. It had a heated pool, that was open all night, Great thrift stores and garage sales. Even a fun Harry potter day. Then we had several game night.  Took Grandma Sara to the aquarium and went of a Dolphin cruise. We had a bowling and board game night with friends and went to a new restaurant. We also had a birthday party for my uncle Paul and Aunt Terry. Life has been very relaxing a good.

Popular Posts