Life has been really busy. My new job is challenging and interesting the days fly by. I have been working on collecting family pictures with my aunt. In the hopes to make Christmas photo albums for everyone. I have just completed to great books. The newest book by Harper Lee the watchman and the Scottish guardian. Both were very great spring reads. I have decided to give up TV watching except movies. I have been on several trips with my husband. One to the ocean where the manager gave us a very expensive meal for not complaining about our wait. The second to the rennisaince  fair, the third to the state fair. I have also been painting small designs to use in future projects. I have continued to have board game night with my family once a week and friends every other week. Dinner and dessert. I have longing for my parents at times but, I know they are happy in Heaven. My husband has been working at my nursing home. I seen a pleasant part of him that I was not aware of he is a good man.

Popular Posts