I AM CONTINUING TO WORK AS A NURSING ADMINISTRTOR AT A NURING HOME. My job is difficult, challenging with long hours. I am still loving it and becoming very attached to the residents. I have learned to love my husband in a whole new way. He works with me and he is kind and loving to all the residents. I had a heart breaking day with my sister prior to my birthday. I decided to do what God says remain calm and give her love despite what she said to me. My aunt gave us a suit case that had papers form my father that died twenty-five years ago. I cried when I found out he saved every letter I wrote him from the army. I miss my parents greatly My niece is going to have her first baby in December. For Easter we had a big family dinner. Went to Bok towers with a large family group and to the blueberry festival. My family took me out to eat for my birthday today my nephew painted me the most beautiful painting. My sister gave me a shirt, journal and pic of my cats. My mother in law is making me dinner tomorrow. I am going to my best friends house to play board games all day tomorrow. My aunt gave me a pic that says love conquers all. I really needed that after the incident with my sister. Despite many challenges I am deeply blessed. Oh I also got a new journal and lost five pounds. I have continued to paint in my off time and read. The most recent book I read was fighting our own Goliathes. It talked about how to win as a David you have to fight the enemy in a way they do not expect. Thank you God for even the struggles and pain in life.

Popular Posts