More family photos







I am so grateful for this weekend with my husband. We had a great time playing board games all day Saturday with three friends. We went shopping for cat flea control. Found a yard sale on the way. I was able to get a spring duvet cover, a down mattress bottom, and a latter for eight dollars. I had a coupon for the flea control and it ended up being free. Then we had a coupon that had to be used this weekend so we ate out at three local restaurants for free called taste of the town. We received it for being Mr. and Mrs. Clause. We then we went to Mosby with our discounted pass and went to the moon and Africa. To Top it all of we won a raffle and won three new board games with a dollar. The icing on the cake was my friends gave us Moros bakery desserts and we paid for dinner after coupons for six people it was $ 40.00 dollars. Then best deal is I found my Aunt for her birthday a 14 carat necklace that was in a pretty box for one dollar. I am so blessed by God every day.

Popular Posts