I am grateful that I have been moved back to the long-term care floor. I am grateful for a full day of rest yesterday and movies with my husband. I am grateful for my wonderful pets. I am grateful for a talk with my sister, and three aunts this weekend. I am grateful for a mother and father in heaven. I am grateful for a doctor that cares for us and a visit on Friday. The suggestions our doctor gave us to improve our health. I am grateful for all the free classes and books that I get for free from my  local library. I grateful for the time I was able to journal and read my Bible and study. I am grateful for my house to clean. I also had two gift certificates from Christmas and was able to get a cat waterer, a swivel mop and air fresher night lights for free. We then went to a garage sale and I got a Mary Englbert Christmas book, a large amount of jewelry clasps and jewelry board, a floating cooler a cat frame all for $3.00 dollars. I am a very blessed woman. Also got to eat all you can eat spagettie and meat balls with rolls salad drink and coffee for free with coupons from work great date weekend with husband











 more old family photos with my cat banchee helping me.

Popular Posts