My April fools

My family pulled the best April fools on me. My birthday is the 21 of the month Well I worked a fourteen hour shift to come home to a surprise birthday party. I had a pretty blue cake with blue roses. A big happy birthday sign with balloons everywhere. little paper pink birthday hats. The best for last was my husband got me a new sewing machine. My old sewing machine has had many repairs over the last twenty years. The man that repairs her said it was finally time for her retirement. I had wore all her parts down sewing so much. It would cost more to repair her then replace her. Twenty years that a advertisement for singer. My husband bought me a new singer I hope she serves me as well. Thank you God and Singer. I am so blessed with a great family
 I also had a great weekend at work. One of the kids they thought would not pull through and has been with us for 120 days went home fully recovered. I also had a surprise visit from my niece we all went to Denny's for breakfast dinner. This weekend I am going to go to a special restaurant with my bonus from work with my mom, mother-in-law grandmother and husband. I have a lot of homework. housework. To celebrate the lords day. I am also having my mom stay for five days. My aunt won a free vacation to the CMT awards she so deserves it.  She is taking her new adopted granddaughter. I am so lucky with all the blessing I have received. We also received a bonus of a overpayment we are paying off as much debt as we can with my bonus from work and this overpayment. Money has been tight lately so it so nice to take everyone out to eat for mothers day and Denny's for breakfast.

Popular Posts