I have been so busy but, I really wanted to write in my little blog. We had a family day at the park with my sister, nephew, niece, and her boyfriend. Dave too me to see Lenard Skinner for my birthday. We had a seat in the third row it was great. I went out to eat with another nephew and two new friends to Boston Market. We then had a board game night. School has been really hard this semester but, I am improving. I was able to take a class about identifying pediatric emergency that was great and free at work. My entire family said happy birthday to me. I have been having some troubles at work but, I am working on the problem. God has blessed me with a good life. My sister has been having problems but I have many prayers out for her.
 I forgot to add Dave's mom and grandma Sarah gave me a homemade necklace and earrings. I am so glad and appreciative that I have a extended family that loves me. I love them to. Dave also gave me three different earrings pigs, dolphins and roses. I am so blessed

Popular Posts