Life has been busy since the begging of the year. We have began board game night every Tuesday with family. I have began spring cleaning because here in Florida spring is one month away. I have started back to school. I have also completed a Bible study called what if. I have started another called Today Matters by John Maxwell. I have began trying to text my sisters each night before I go to bed and include more family time. I am having my aunt terry over this week. My mother also spent the night. Between homeworking, cooking, cleaning. I have watched some movies and spent time just being with family. I have some how managed to wash all the linins in the past two days off. I also took ACLs at work. It has been dark and stormy. It been great hot coco weather.  I have lost a total of eighty pound still have a lot to go.

Popular Posts