I have having some trouble with a nurse at work. It had made me want to quit but, I really like the population that I care for. I get to take care of people from one day old to 100 years old. My boss did nothing but, say how great she was when I brought her in to talk to her about the bullying that she is doing. Her and her friend continually spread gossip about everyone. One example of their behavior is a new employee needed a locker. Her friend has two lockers she took the part -time employees locker away and her friend kept two lockers. They both engage in underhanded behavior to make themselves look better all the time another example is A nurse had the same patients for three shift in a row. She stated that she would like the same patients back if she could on her next shift . The one nurse then immediately called the boss and said she was refusing her assignment. This was not the case at all. she had
  done this herself in the past. This situation at work is just draining me. I hate politics. I have decided to improve upon myself and move on as soon as I can.

Popular Posts