We are beginning are Easter preparations. I am making deviled eggs that look like baby chickens. Dave is making purple bunny cupcakes. We are having a big family dinner. We are all going camping at the family farm. I have been starting my spring cleaning. Yesterday Dave took me to get a pedicure and a back massage. I had my nails done purple for Easter. Then we made a basket for my Mom and Aunt Linda. I have been collecting spring outfits for my mom when I go thrifting. Dave made a cute basket for our cats, It had a cat video, cat treat dispensers, treats and a toy that runs around. They were thrilled. I am now looking for a new job and pray God leads me in the right direction. Most of all I am so grateful that God died for my sins and has given me everlasting life. I am so very blessed

Popular Posts