I have had a very blessed couple of weeks. I was able to go to the state fair with my husband one day and then he took my mom, aunt , cousin and four nephews and nieces. We ate steak on a stick, strawberry shortcake, homemade lemonade, kettle corn, corn on the cob, elephant ears and homemade root beer. We watched a man tame a alligator and held it's mouth shut with his mouth, we watched seals dance, pigs race, high diving, blue grass bands, crafts and walked through a living museum. We also went to the circus and saw a giraffe. Dave bought me a few charms for my charm necklace and I bought him a Air force ring for valentines day. We did our volunteer service to raise money for the veterans. we also had time to watch a few episode of MS. Browns boys. Dave got up made me breakfast this morning of eggs sausage and toast. I have been training at work in pediatrics.

Popular Posts