Dave and I have been so busy this season. We did a 5k heart walk with our nephew Josh for charity. We raised $150.00. We helped my friend Mo find a nice used car and drove her back and forth to work until she found one. We spent the day at the beauty salon me getting pretty and Dave preparing to be Santa. We have been attending church. We have been doing our American legion projects for Christmas for a needy Veteran family. We are preparing for Thanksgiving with our very large families. We had a Thanksgiving on Monday with friends, Thursday with Dave's family and Fri, Sat we are camping out with my family at the family farm for Thanksgiving. We are both blessed to have large wonderful families. I have been working on my homework. I have been trying to get the house ready for the holidays. I have also been teaching a student at work. Our car broke down Dave fixed it for $11.00 thank God for all he has given us this holiday season. I also had a long phone call from my brother CJ.

Popular Posts