I have been having a busy past few weeks I took care of a two week old baby at work. I loved it! We had a missionary from Costa Rica come to speak to our church. His sermon was great. I also spent a lot of time on pintrest and napping yesterday. It was stormy and I did not get anything I was suppose to get done. Dave made me two cups of chocolate coffee and I still took a nap. Today we will be going over to take care of his Grandmother well she is at work. I am up at 3:30 in the morning trying to get some house work done before we go. I am well rested from yesterday. His Grandma has surgery on her back. We will have my mother over this weekend. I have been working a lot of overtime and when I told my boss no she hung the phone up on me It was very rude and hurt my feelings.
 I finished Pollyanna on audio book now I am reading Pollyanna grows up while I do dishes.

Popular Posts