Greatful

I am so grateful for a very restful day. I slept in and had a nap. I am going to bed early. I am feeling a little under the weather it has been a nice day. Dave took me to Golden corral he said it was a day to rest. We stopped by FYE and they had movies on sale for 25cents.  Many old classics we bought five dollars worth for movie night. I also got a praise and worship cd for 75cents. Then Dave let me use the massage chair that did your legs arms and back for ten minutes I was very spoiled today. I also had a long drive in the twilight which is my favorite part of the day. I did not get to my book but I can see why God said a day of rest is good. I also did a Bible study I will talk about that in my next post.
 Also I was spoiled with homemade Cinnamon roles, coffee and a big glass of milk for breakfast I am a lucky spoiled lady.

Popular Posts