A journal entry

We have been so busy I have not had time to post. I did my first research purposal this semester. Dave ended up really sick in the hospital for five days. I had to write a forty page paper in one day. The doctor said he is luck to be alive. Through the grace of God he is in perfect health now. We went to the state fair had a great time. We also went to the renasiannce fair and we are going back next week. It is a blast for nine dollars. The food is great and I laughed all day. The second time our family and friends are going with us. I have one week off from school. I need to get spring cleaning done. I have a birthday party, church and overtime this week. Life is busy but good. I am so blessed. I have to get ready for work would like to add a lot more. Also my husband friends fixed are lawn because Dave has been to sick to do it. What a blessing nothing could have made me happier. Also I went to a master gardening class at the library and we received a free plant and the special book that their was only one.

Popular Posts