I have completed two books so far this year small home canning and perserving and how to understand what your cat is trying to say. The family had a bowling night and game night last week. We have been really busy I hate to admit it but the Christmas tree is still up. Tonight we are going to the truck jam. Church and work tommorow. Herbie and I had a nice walk today and a great cup of coffee. Dave and I watched a movie in bed last night and spent a little couple time together we watched John Carter it was great. We also have tickets from my work to the renissiance fair in march. Life has been busy but, great. It was cold yesterday. I like cuddling and watching movies with my husband when it is cold. Today is a perfect temperature. I have four days off coming up and I have alot of housework. We have also been busy going to the doctor. Herbie also has been to the foot md, primary md, and has a appointment for the cardiologist. So far we are all blessed with very great health.

Popular Posts