It has been a while since my last blog post. This fall life became so busy it was hard to keep up. I completed my Bible class. Mine and my husbands friend Herbie had to come live with us. He lost his wife suddenly earlier in the year then her sister was killed when someone broke into their house. He is doing as well as can be expected. We also had someone drop five kitten on our front porch during a rain storm before their eyes were open. They had to be fed with a bottle every hour, cleaned, kept warm etc. It was a job. Only two survived. The vet said that they had been premature and we had done the best we could. Dave and I were very sad. They are a wonderful part of the family they have made Christmas very exciting. They are into everything. They are both very loving they were so worth the effort. They have become a important part of the family. We went to the festival of lights, Christmas town and the little town of Bethlehem this year. We have been busy visiting our large extended family. Dave played Santa for the school for handicap children I was Mrs. Clause, Herbie a elf. We handed out stuffed animals. It was one of the best experience of my life. I am truly blessed. Happy Birthday Jesus.

Popular Posts