I have continued to be very busy. I was able to get overtime yesterday for the first time in a long time. We went to see the hobbit in 3D it was great. We had a exciting day of shopping at the mall ( mostly window shopping) it was all decorated for Christmas. It was a great walk full of people. The traffic was bad. We also used a Christmas gift certificate and ate at sunny barbecue. We had pizza for dinner. Today has been a very cold day sitting at home by the fire watching football with my husbands arms wrapped around me. Most women hate football. I love it not just for the game but, for the cuddles. I had the kittens curled up on me purring in my husbands arms I napped on and off while I heard shouts from the men in my family.We had chicken and dumplings for dinner with homemade fresh baked cheese rolls. Brownies and vanilla ice cream for dessert. We did not attend church today because, we all over slept. This was a great day of rest given to us by God. This Christmas season has been fully of singing at the church, good food, family visits and unexpected guest. We will be celebrating Christmas at our house Jan,6 old Christmas. The tree is sparkling and the house smells of pine in anticipation of celebrating our Lords birth. We opened one present on Christmas day I received makeup brushes, Herbie slippers, Dave a video game. We had a baby Jesus birthday cake and sung happy birthday to him. It is a tradition in our house.

Popular Posts