A new recipe I made up I call it oh shit the recession hit

 So with the price of food going up and having a busy day of work meetings,housework and yard work I did not have time to shop, we had to pick my nephew up from work in the city and it was getting late and we still had a lot to do around the homestead. Eating out at McDonald's is even getting above any ones budget. So I got out my old trusty Crock pot and started putting in ingredients I had in the pantry and fridge. I had no idea how it was going to turn out. My family loved it.

I turned Crockpot on high.

Place one cup doctor pepper

I package of craft Mac and cheese

One can rotellie tomato with gree Chili's

One package all beef hot dogs 

One stick beef sausage from Christmas 

I can of maple back beans 

I put it all in crock pot without cooking the macroni on high for 2 hrs. I served with french baguette real butter and a ceaser salad.

Every drop was eaten








 







Popular Posts