The family well twenty of us went on a glass bottom boat ride for my mothers birthday and my nephew Lemars. My job is still great most days but, they moved me to a more stressful area. I believe it is the mission field God has given me so I am going to trust that he will lead and direct me. I was able to attend church this am. I was also able to get some much needed house work done. I also made Banana muffins for the morning and we had take out Chinese for dinner. It was a gift for caring for my aunt Terrie. Also are glass bottom boat was only a dollar a person. We had lunch provided. My cousin received it as a perk through her work. The birthday cake was free after coupons. Not a bad party for twenty dollars. I also started making Christmas gifts I got five hand painted coasters done. The birthday gift for Mom and Lemar I had already handmade. I also had a great thrift find and found two bags full of items for the Christmas store at work for the residents. My house is nice and cool I was able to have a nap. I had a whole weekend off. I had a walk by the bay on Friday with my husband, cousin and her boyfriend. It was a beautiful free date and we caught a few rare poky-man. I was able to watch a few craft videos, take a nap, spend time with family, go to bed early. I am truly a very blessed women. Also I am half way done with my online class on assertiveness. I have also been studying Spanish and receiving free lessons.
I have more blessing than I can ask for.

Popular Posts