I have so many things to be grateful to God for. I have a great recovery from my gastric sleeve. My husband has been so supportive. My mom came to stay for a week. My mother-in-law stayed with me at the hospital We had a great birthday with my Niece  Thersea. I have heard nice things from all of my co-workers and my boss. I had a day with my family playing games with my husbands side of the family. Went to a pot luck dinner with friends on Veterans day to Then I went to flea market with my little nieces and nephews, cousin and aunt. We also found a lot of great Christmas gifts at yard sales. Science states we should ask why these things happened to be happier. I believe they are blessing by God. I took the time to spend with my family. I was blessed by my volunteer work. Working hard helped me save for my surgery.  I also have had time to read the novel Where the Willow grows by Kim Sawyer. Will write a book review later.Thank you God for your abundance.

Popular Posts