I just competed a class on life coaching I truly enjoyed it. The home work was a joy but, it kept me really busy. I have the summer off from school so I have a lot of things around my home to catch up. We had a wonderful mothers day. We went out to outback with my sister, nephew, cousin, husband and mother. I was able to create very nice gift baskets from thrift finds. My sister Jen gave my mother a big bunch of purple flowers and Kalb gave me one purple flower. I had fancy coconut shrimp. We all had free carrot cake at the end including the two men for mothers day. Thank you outback. I continue to take care of pediatric patients I am truly enjoying it. Nothing is more valuable then the life of a child. I decided against trading jobs. I am in the processes of deciding what the vision for my life is now that I have reached middle age. I have decided that my life should reflect the values that I hold dearest to my heart. I am also planning my nephews graduation. I am giving two nephews graduating from high school a party. I was also elected the Chaplin of the legion. I have to start working on a prayer book. Dave and I get to go to a conference for the legion in June. All expenses paid. Yah. We even get to go to a ball. We continue with are volunteer work.

My goals this summer

To exercise every day even for 10 min
To make 8,000 steps every day
to read four books or audio books just for fun
To organize and clean the entire house  shed and yard
To complete my portfolio for my msn
To complete five Christmas gifts
To collect toys to give away as Mrs. Santa and Mr. Santa
To have my nieces and nephew spend at least four days with us each
To do enough overtime to pay of credit card
To save 1,000 emergency fund
To take Dave on a little vacation for his birthday
To have a birthday party for Lindsey and Jen
To get Dave a PlayStation 4 and parts for his mixer
To cook with foods from the produce stand
To can
 To learn 10 new recipes
To find a home church
To take 50 pediatric education classes
Build my skills as a pediatric nurse
To take my mom on three excursions
To work on my life skills book
To watch 15 episodes of dr. who
repaint the little bathroom
sign up to be friends of the library
save money to give to nephews for graduation
make gift for both of them
become of friend of library
get new Mrs. Santa outfit







Popular Posts