Dave and I had a wonderful date day. We went hiking at a local state park looking for items to build a fairy house for our local renaissance fair. If you build a house you receive two free tickets. We are going to buy season passes this year. So we are going to use the two free tickets as gifts. Life has been good I have been able to get a lot of overtime at work. Christmas we were handing out gifts to kids as Mr. Mrs. Santa Clause until 11:30 at night. God provide in great ways so that children that may children would have Christmas that would have otherwise went without. We have also been doing a great deal of volunteer work with are local American legion. We have a meeting tonight. Dave hurt his knee on our nine mile hike so we had to go to the doctor today. She said he would be better with rest. We had a great time with the family camping at the farm for New years. Camp fires, family meals, Smores and time spent together is a blessing from God. I start back to school for my master degree today. I have a great deal of work ahead of me but, I am up to the challenge. I have to work on the house for spring cleaning early this year. Dave mom gave us a beautiful pot set for Christmas, so I am going to use my new vintage cook book even more. We were able to go to a free museum about the Indians in our area that was very fascinating. We had Cubans and water at a picnic lunch. Then later we had big mango slushy that were so good. I plan to try to make them at home It was on our local new that someone had viewed a sasquatch and we were talking about it a English woman touched me out of know where I almost jumped out of my skin. God has truly blessed me.

Popular Posts