Well we returned from vacation from Niagara falls. I have many fun things to write about soon. I worked three 12 hour shifts and went back on my diet. Emily at work gave me some protein shakes she used during her bariatric surgery. I am think about having a lap band if I can't do this on my own. We are having friends over for a zombie playing game. Dave and I had a afternoon of cleaning beforehand. Dave made a beautiful coconut, pecan, Pineapple cake with white butter frosting and marshmallow stars it is sugar free. I made homemade onion bread and honey begets. We made crockpot chicken and vegetable alfrado. We will have eight guest over. We will be playing a new zombie game we bought on vacation. I read a book about organization while on holiday and have already started to apply some of the principles. I will talk about them in a later post. I also had time to give myself a facial and manicure before my guest arrive . I want to spend some time in prayer so I have to go.

Popular Posts