We are preparing for a possible hurricane. We have extra water, food, flashlights and first aid supplies. We are both volunteers for the hospital if the weather gets really bad. I have to say a day at home waiting for bad weather watching old movies, sleeping late, home with the husband has been great. We had homemade lemon pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast. We will be having homemade manicottie for dinner. I have been planning my fall vegetable garden. I have also been trying to organize the house. We spent time in the yard yesterday preparing for the storm. We have a large amount of mud because, it has been raining almost every day. I am suppose to start class Tuesday, consumer math at Emmanuel Bible college. Church was great yesterday the pastor spoke on how we treat people can have lasting effects on history. He spoke about how Neyomis treated Paul when he was a new Christian and how it help shape history. I also was able to go home early on Saturday night so, I was not tired at church. We also have to work on some sewing projects today.

Popular Posts