update

This summer we have been taking life a little slower. We went on a vacation to St. Augustine with twenty - five of our closes family members. We went tent camping and explored the oldest city in America. We were able to see the fountain of youth. I can say that I do not feel any younger. We went on a ghost tour. Ate allot of local food. I had a great meal called eggs Anastasia. It was poached eggs on English muffins with mushrooms, spinach and Holland's. We rode on a train and took a guided tour of the city. Mom and I went to the beach jumped waves and she even used the Bogey board. We went to the Ripley's museum. My mom kissed me under a tree that if you are kissed under it you are suppose to be with that person for eternity. We were able to see the oldest school, store and drug store in America.  We had a few great nights at home with watching the undertaker 20 to 0 streak in wrestling, with  mom and  Dave. Eating pizza roles and pop corn. I did end up with pink eye from one of the kids and one of my eyes was swollen shut , I had high fevers, so I watched the BBC Cromwell series while lying on the couch for a week. I did complete a 5K this summer. I was suppose to do a second one but, my illness slowed me down. I have lost twenty-five pounds. Dave and I were able to pay off our credit card using Dave Ramsey method.  We have also went to a baby shower at work. We had a great day walking around the mall window shopping. Life has had it's challenges but, I continue to be blessed.

Popular Posts