Daily Devotional

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."


Romans 1:1
I have a blog that I regularly follow call blessed by a child it is about the mother of twenty- four children. She has to trust God every day for her family's needs to be met. She is a inspiration to me with this ever changing economy, job instability, natural disaster, and moral corruption of the world. Through her faith she serves others she can laugh at the future because, of her faith is in God. She is not blinded by fear so she is able to see things clearly. She had a wonderful idea for her children on a rainy day, she had them all go on a treasure hunt in wall mart while her and her husband sat in subway at the front entrance and had lunch together. I love when  I find women who inspire me to be a better person for Christ.

Popular Posts